Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall

+3
Fallen Archangel
OneTreeHill!
Moony
7 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

[Hey rp anyone?]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

"Aye, aye, aye.." she sighed, shaking her head.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:13 pm

Oliver looked up at the dude. "Yeah, they are tacos that are monkeys, retard." He said in a Duh-Every-Knows-THAT voice.

"Tacos that are monkeys? Is that even possible?" Ohnze cried incredulously.
"Yes, Ohnze. It is possible because its just a BOOK."

"Aye, aye, aye.." she sighed, shaking her head.

"Giant squid." Ehzno said swiftly before Ohnze could go into a rant about how he was an octopus.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:27 pm

"What'd you say!?"
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:32 pm

(New Charrie
Name: Edarlitrix Oppei
Personality: Edarlitrix is very secretive and prefers to keep to himself. He usually makes snide and witty comments whenever someone says something, and never trusts anyone; as he is under the impression they are all his enemies.
Description: (optional) Nah I'd rather not
Likes: History of Magic, dark arts, potions, cursing people.
Dislikes: Cheerful people, girls, snobs, know-it-alls.
Percentage: (Pure-blood, Half-blood, Muggle-born, or Unknown) Pure
Other: Lumos!)

"What'd you say!?"

"I said 'giant squid'," Ehzno sighed. "Surely you aren't deaf...?"
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:34 pm

[Cool I am gona use Caylee can you please start?]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

"I'm sure not deaf, though, why'd you say, so?"
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:[Cool I am gona use Caylee can you please start?]

(Okay.)

Edarlitrix paced back and forth across the pier on the lake, tossing a granny-smith apple up into the air before catching it. He dug his fingernails into the apple, causing it to 'bleed' clear liquid; throwing the apple into the lake Edarlitrix cackled, thinking: One day apple, you're going to be a real person. And then it won't be half as pretty.

"I'm sure not deaf, though, why'd you say, so?"

"Because when I said 'giant squid' you said 'what', so I thought perhaps you were either deaf or really annoying. Apparently the latter of the two."
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:48 pm

Caylee sat on a rock near the lake writing a song...She couldn't think of the next line.She continued over and over again reading it back in her head waiting for something to pop up. She looked down and kicked some rocks into the lake.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:49 pm

"No, I meant.. why'd you say 'giant squid'?" she questioned, tilting her head slightly on one side.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:52 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:Caylee sat on a rock near the lake writing a song...She couldn't think of the next line.She continued over and over again reading it back in her head waiting for something to pop up. She looked down and kicked some rocks into the lake.

Edarlitrix heard the rocks plop into the lake, which irritated him greatly."How dare you kick rocks into the lake!" He snapped at the person who appeared to be trying to write something.

"No, I meant.. why'd you say 'giant squid'?" she questioned, tilting her head slightly on one side.

"Oh, I said it because Ohnze is scared of giant squids, in turn saying giant squids shuts Ohnze up because he is frightened of them." Ehzno replied. No matter how stupid the answer was, it was true.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:55 pm

Caylee jumped as she heard someone's voice she turned her head to see who it was. It was some guy that she didn't know...''I am sorry.'' She added looking at him. She quite frightned specially when someone ever yelled at her.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:58 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:Caylee jumped as she heard someone's voice she turned her head to see who it was. It was some guy that she didn't know...''I am sorry.'' She added looking at him. She quite frightened specially when someone ever yelled at her.

"You should be sorry. It is impolite and rude to kick rocks." Edarlitrix claimed in a calmer tone; although it is impolite to yell at someone who simply kicks rocks, Edarlitrix could care less about how crude he was being.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:02 pm

Caylee said sorry again....And then continued to go back to thinking of the next word for her song. She began cursing under her breath since her brained was fried and she couldn't think of the next sentence.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:06 pm

"Sorry!" Edarlitrix mimicked the girl in a high-pitched voice.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:10 pm

Caylee tryed to ignore him she was normally very rude and mean her self but for some reason today she was in a fairly good mood.Caylee twisted her pencil between her fingers thinking.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:17 pm

"You can break pencils, you know, when you twirl them." Edarlitrix pointed out rather rudely.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:18 pm

Caylee stopped and set her pencil down then looked down at her paper. She read it over again.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:21 pm

"People can go blind if they read." Edarlitrix said in a drawling monotone. He was terribly bored and wished to annoy someone.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:22 pm

Caylee continued to read not letting this guy get to her yet. Caylee then thought of something she put it down on the paper.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:25 pm

"And whatever you're writing probably is so bad the world will decimate when it discovers what it is you've written. Decimate means explode, by the way." Edarlitrix was running out of rude things to say. He needed something else, and fast.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:28 pm

Caylee stopped writing the song was mostly about people leaving. Last year her mother ran through a red light and ended up dying that was part of the song. Her dad leaving her because he got remarried had new kids and sent her to live with her grandma , When her grandma dyed thats when she came here. Caylee went through people leaving all the time and you think she would get used to it but she loved that person for to long not to mind that they left.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:31 pm

"You don't want to hear what I have to say next, little girl." Edarlitrix sneered, for indeed Caylee shouldn't want to hear what other rude remark Edarlitrix had come up with.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:35 pm

''Just shut up! ''Caylee yelled.''Let me guess you have no life so you turn to the result of making other people mad or hurt for you happiness! Well go on keep it up with your little remarks be by yourself have no friends then will see where that gets you!''She said looking at him with a glare.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:41 pm

"It will most certainly get me somewhere, for example perhaps I could be a horrendous dictator that upsets people so much they believe everything I say." Edarlitrix pointed out thoughtfully.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next