Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Week of swimming

Go down

4th Week of swimming Empty 4th Week of swimming

This week of swimming was great i tried with one float swimming on my front did really well then we did the backwards i still can't float backwards.
Then when we had to it on our front again and then i said to my teacher
i think i can do it without a float and i was doing really well without one i ended up
nearly slipping because everyone was watching me.
I'm almost there, then at the very end we had to put our faces into the
water and had to close our mouths i accidently opened my mouth and water went in
and i choked i think i was begginng to cry a bit and i think i dipped my face into the water (like Pipeman suggested) so no one knew that i was.
We're getting a new swimming teacher next week though i like jane she's really
nice.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

4th Week of swimming :: Comments

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 03 Feb 2011, 2:53 pm by Tolly12bells

Well, I'm glad you're getting better.

Back to top Go down

Pipeman

Post Thu 10 Feb 2011, 7:22 pm by Pipeman

I'm glad to hear my advice was useful. I don't like going under the water still -- I have a fear of going deaf from it! alien

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:28 pm by summer

Thanks and yeah i hate putting my face in the water along with my ears because it's freaky and you can't hear much.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down