Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 10 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 02 Dec 2009, 6:11 pm

"Hmm.. I agree."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 10 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Dreamer Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:53 am

The nurse gave them a stern look as they walked inside. "What's happened?!" she demanded. Then she spotted the lump on Chris's head. "Did he faint?! Was he knocked out? Did he get hit in the head with a heavy object?" she asked sharply, her beady eyes swivelling from Chris to Enuya, searching their blank faces for an answer.
"Erm, I was knocked out." Chris said after a minute.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:45 pm

". . . Its true. . ." she admitted. She was far too afraid to tell the nurse that she, herself, knocked him, himself, out.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 04 Dec 2009, 7:26 am

"Alright, alright... lay down, boy!" the fussy matron insisted, jabbing her finger at the nearest bed. Chris hastily sat down on it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 04 Dec 2009, 8:08 pm

Enuya went over as well, sitting on a chair beside his bed.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 05 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

Chris smiled at Enuya and grabbed her hand as the nurse bustled into her office to retrieve a foul-smelling potion.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 09 Dec 2009, 11:07 am

Enuya gave him a quick kiss before whispering; "Everything will be better, after. . ." though she wasn't too sure of herself.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 09 Dec 2009, 11:37 am

Chris nodded but was prevented from kissing her as the nurse burst back into the room, carrying a corked bottle. She stopped in front of Chris and tapped the bottle with her wand. The cork flew off. She handed the bottle to Chris. "Drink it. Now." she said severely, with a most menacing look in her beady eye. Chris hastily gulped down a mouthful and then gagged.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Sat 09 Jan 2010, 9:00 am

[[I am super duper bored >.< Kay, I think it's over 100 posts? New thread time Very Happy]]
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10