Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:13 pm

"Er..." Chris found this boy's bubbly attitude to be quite unnerving.
"Retards like you, stopping to talk to us!" Isaac shouted.
"Isaac..." Chris groaned.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:18 pm

Edarlitrix smiled, dropping the hug quickly -- they needed to get to work. "How does destroying an annoying toad from the universe sound?" He interrogated hopefully. The obese binge-eater Liberty Cunnings had a toad, a toad named Fatty. And the toad somehow, yes, somehow managed to reincarnate hisself over and over, no matter how many times it had exploded, boiled, been crushed, or poisoned.

Christopher narrowed his eyes, finally having reached his limit. And so, he pulled a screwdriver from his pocket. "What do you think this is, Isaac?" He asked coldly.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:21 pm

"Sounds perfect," she said in reply. The thought of a toad splattered all over the ground, and its bits all over the place sounded just perfect to her.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

(Okay, this requires me to bring in my character, Liberty into our role play, Mia. Smile )

"Good. Now, we just need to find the girl Liberty. It's easy to spot her, as she's extremely obese and usually carries around chocolate cupcakes," Edarlitrix looked around, hoping no one except Assake had heard the rude comment.
"I heard that!" A rather overweight of a girl stepped out from behind a wall, munching on cupcakes; an equally obese toad reclined on her shoulder.
"You did, did you? Well, it wouldn't hurt for you to lose a few pounds -- that toad for starters." Edarlitrix hissed, greedily eyeing the toad.
"You're not touching Fatty!" The girl whined, smearing cupcake frosting over her cheeks.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

Assake was already behind the girl, attempting to steal the toad from her. "You never said anything about me touching that baby elephant-sized toad,"
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:31 pm

"Eeek!!" Liberty shrieked in horror and dropped the cupcake she was eating. She bent down, picked up the cupcake, shoving it into her mouth; in the process Fatty fell off her shoulder. "Run Fatty run!!" She encouraged the grotesque toad, who, being stupid as a toad is, hopped to Edarlitrix.
"Good Toady. . ." Edarlitrix struggled to hide his repulsion of the toad, he closed his eyes, gulped and snatched the corpulent amphibian right off the floor.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

"Should I..?" she asked Edarlitrix, refering to how she could slam Liberty against the wall, no matter her weight.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:34 pm

"You can try. . ." Edarlitrix was unsure what would happen, as seeing Liberty was so obese, she might just bounce off.
"Try what?" Liberty snorted with her mouth full, looking from Edarlitrix to Assake warily.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:36 pm

"Blehh," she commented, taking another look at Liberty. "Never mind." she shook her head, walking back towards Edarlitrix. "I'm not getting anything from her all over my hand, thank you very much."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:37 pm

"You guys are mean!" Liberty burst into tears and charged the two, resembling an obese lioness.
"RUN!" Edarlitrix sprinted away, his hands full of flabby toad.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:38 pm

Bela Kiss wrote:Edarlitrix smiled, dropping the hug quickly -- they needed to get to work. "How does destroying an annoying toad from the universe sound?" He interrogated hopefully. The obese binge-eater Liberty Cunnings had a toad, a toad named Fatty. And the toad somehow, yes, somehow managed to reincarnate hisself over and over, no matter how many times it had exploded, boiled, been crushed, or poisoned.

Christopher narrowed his eyes, finally having reached his limit. And so, he pulled a screwdriver from his pocket. "What do you think this is, Isaac?" He asked coldly.
"That's a screwdriver. And whatever you plan on doing with that, go ahead. I've seen and felt worse."
"Isaac..." Chris was eyeing the screwdriver warily. He would rather not get attacked.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:40 pm

"This is a sonic screwdriver. It can unlock doors, blind you, burn you, break you. And did I mention? Blow you up!" Christopher approached Isaac/Chris slowly, as to seem more threatening.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:41 pm

"Oh my freaking god." she muttered, before sprinting off, after Edarlitrix, soon enough to catch up and be beside him.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:44 pm

"Get in here, the Room of Requirement!" Edarlitrix pointed the toad at a pair of dusty wooden doors appeared in the wall; he kicked the entrance open and found himself in a room with absolutely nothing but torturing devices. Meanwhile, Liberty's anguished screams carried down the hall and into the room.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:46 pm

She obviously still followed Edarlitrix.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:48 pm

"Ah ha! Here you go Fatty!" Edarlitrix cackled and strapped the toad to an instrument that supposedly electrocuted the inhabitant.
"GIVE ME MY FREAKING TOAD OR GO TO HELLLLLLL!!!!!" A macabre shriek filled the room, and Liberty was there -- standing in the doorway. Her hulking figure was rather frightening.
"Hell it is, then!" Edarlitrix retaliated nervously.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:52 pm

"I'm sure we'll end up there, anyways. Make's no diffrent."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:55 pm

"You may be going to hell -- but not without a fight!" And so, Liberty charged the two, her head lowered like a bull.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:58 pm

Gario had been watching this whole time, he stepped up, beside his sister.
"TAKE HIM!" she shouted, pulling Gario in front of her, and running away, laughing evily.
"Damn it." he muttered, gulping.
She grabbed Edarlitrix by his hand, pulling him away.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:00 pm

Liberty hit Gario -- at full speed.
"Eh, nice Liberty?" Edarlitrix pulled Assake behind a row of bookshelves filled with information on torturing.
Liberty gnashed her teeth, as if eating an invisible cupcake. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" She hissed, stomping around.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:01 pm

"I'll be alright.. thanks for caring.." he said, before falling down again.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:05 pm

"Ah ha! There you are!" Liberty's nostrils flared -- she now resembled an obese dragon. "Who want's a piece of me?" She taunted, punching her clenched fist into her palm.
"Mm I bet you taste like caaakkkkeee!" Edarlitrix cackled and began bombarding Liberty with books on 'how to poison through cake'.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:08 pm

He rose once more. "Wonderful. Another thing to tell mom.. my dear sister's an idiot who risks her life along with an idiot as a boyfriend."
"I take that as a compliment, my dear brother. You've never had brilliant come-backs... not even as a pre-schooler."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:10 pm

Liberty turned to Gario, her eye blackened from a harsh hit from a book. "Little ittle bitty preschooler! Aw, how cute!" She ran up to the boy, and gave him a big hug.
"UH. Am I seeing things?" Edarlitrix rubbed his eyes, shocked beyond reckoning.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:11 pm

"Oh-" she began, inserting a word with pretty much the same meaning as 'shoot' there.

((G2G! xP))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next