Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 38 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Dreamer Tue 18 May 2010, 7:27 pm

xDD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 18 May 2010, 7:48 pm

Yes.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 18 May 2010, 9:32 pm

You're welcome. Smiley

Well, I wasn't really listening. I happened to be distracted by a very shiny object who was sitting across the room imitating you opening your locker. ♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 38 Blush2k
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 18 May 2010, 10:29 pm

That was so annoying! I realize my fingers look weird, but do you have to spend the whole class period doing that to annoy me?!
I was distracted by Skyler's hair. It reflects the light really well. I found that out in world studies today, you don't know how hard it was to concentrate.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 May 2010, 4:05 pm

xD Nice, Eileen. And Lauren, did that very shiny object happen to go by the name of Laurence? Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 19 May 2010, 8:57 pm

Hehehe, I like it because if he annoys you, and I annoy you, then you barely get any time of peace!

And yes, Nadine, yes that shiny object did.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 May 2010, 9:35 pm

xDD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 19 May 2010, 10:31 pm

Lol, just like me and Eileen in Spanish:

Me: Wow, Mia drew a good lamp.
Eileen: And from a stick, too.
(We both glance at each other, remembering when Laurence had a stick for lunch. ((LONG STORY. xD)))
Me and Eileen simultaneously: There's just something amusing about you eating a stick for lunch.
Laurence, from across the room, looks right at us and says: It was a good stick.

The best part was that neither of us knew he was listening, so it's just like, talking, talking talking, "It was a good stick." xDD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 May 2010, 10:43 pm

xDDD Ohhhmygosshhh that is freaking hysterical!!! xDDDD Can I know the story of the stick-eating? Lmfaooo
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 19 May 2010, 11:38 pm

Oh, so Laurence was eating a beef jerky stick for lungh, and he was standing next to us in the lunch line, and we see it and start laughing because it's like, "There's something comical about you eating a stick for lunch." And, so he says, "It isn't a stick!" Then, he goes to read the back out loud to us. "Juicy, good, stick... Oh..." Or something along those lines. It was hilarious!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 19 May 2010, 11:58 pm

LOL! Yess. Now he can't get a stick for lunch without us laughing like maniacs. And then the fact that we're talking really quietly because it's in the middle of the class, and Laurence looks over and is like, "It was a good stick." ROFL! We both burst out laughing. He's such a stalker. Eye Roll I swear, he has a way of knowing whenever I'm looking at him, or talking about him, or thinking about him, which I guess makes me a stalker too, but, you know... xD .... It was a good stick. I swear, that's easily one of the most memorable moments all year. Ahahaha...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 20 May 2010, 7:31 am

xDD Oh my gosh. That is sooo funny. Eye Roll
Yeah, I remember all the time last year, since me and Brandon had every class together but always had assigned seats across the room from each other, all the time I would get this feeling that I should look at him so I would and he would be staring at me. I love you Then we would always make silly faces to each other across the room. xD Oh, I miss having him in all my classes...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 20 May 2010, 8:29 am

Yeah. It was very hilarious!
Yeah, last trimester Lauren and I had every single class together. We didn't this time. And I have Skyler in more classes than Lauren, and to be honest, I'm sort of okay with that. I have one class where I can talk freely with him without Lauren making her hands into a heart or making things über awkward....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 20 May 2010, 8:57 am

It was! xD
Nice, Eileen. But yeah, me and Laurence had like, five classes together in first trimester. English, World Studies, PE, and Spanish. I always just sat next to him. xD During our big tests, (those fill in the bubble ones...) I was reading Percy Jackson (first book) when I was done, because I finished this one nearly ten minutes early because it was right up my alley (the writing section) and there's a part that says, "'Braccas meas vescimini!' I'm not sure where the Latin came from, but I think it meant, 'Eat my pants!'" I laughed so hard that I almost fell backwards out of my stool, and I was supposed to be keeping quiet, and so I showed Laurence, who was finished, and on my left, and he laughed, and hit his head on the table. xDD "Ahahaha, *thud*" xD
Then, I still have, "Cow" and "Cow is cool" in 50% of my notes because when I wasn't looking he would write in my notes. xD It still makes my day to be glancing through, and see cow. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 20 May 2010, 8:37 pm

Yes.
Oh yeah, Lauren, you and I found that page about two months ago in Math. I laughed... I so wish I could have been there today for Spanish. I wanted to witness it. I will let Lauren share though, because I couldn't do it justice...
Skyler's been singing Livin' on a Prayer all week. And he sings it wrong, because he doesn't know the lyrics, and so it gets even more stuck in my head! It's hilarious though... Smile
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 20 May 2010, 9:31 pm

Ahahaa, yes, okay, so here we go:
So in our Spanish classroom, our teacher put up two big cushions by the window where three people can sit if they are the first ones into the classroom. I usually just choose not to sit there. But today, Laurence and I were first in, and he hopped up onto them, and I just followed. So we were talking, Jenna walked in and sat on my left, Laurence on my right. We're just chilling until the bell rang. (We only had seven people at the start of class. Four came in late, and the rest were on a field trip through a fair part of the period. That's where Eileen was.) So in our lonely little class of eleven people, our teacher starts. A little bit in, Laurence hands me a half sheet of paper that reads, "Name the MARBLE!!!!!!" (Yes, I still hadn't named it)
I know that our teacher likes to read the notes if she catches you passing them, and she's very suspicious of me and Laurence liking each other, so we're particularly vulnerable, not to mention that we're right where she can see us best, so we really have to be careful. So I open it in my binder and read it so it looks like I'm just taking notes, right? Well, I write, "Meh. : P" and Jenna draws a little stick man named Mirt. And we pass it back to Laurence without getting caught.
Him? Er, not so good at the whole note-passing thing. He just reads it. And our teacher catches him. Of course. She's awesome, so this whole thing was funny. But she walks up to him grinning and goes, "Give me it."
Laurence, (such a ninja move here) hides it behind his back. Eye Roll "There's nothing there!"
"Give me it." She's laughing now, because she totally thinks we're passing love notes. xD
"It's not anything inappropriate!" You can tell he's nervous.
Me and Jenna meanwhile are just cracking up.
"Laurence, give me it."
"No!" he has it in his hands now, trying to keep it away from our teacher.
"Give me it!" she's trying to grab it out of his hands, just laughing because he's putting up a really good fight.
And then, Laurence, with one more, "No!" puts about half of the note in his mouth because he can't fit the whole thing.. Way smooth, I know.
Me and Jenna just lose it.
Now, our teacher is trying to take it out of his mouth, which was possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Laurence is just repeatedly going, "Nom! Om! Nuh-uh!" and trying to get her to let go of the paper. Finally part of it tears off, and our teacher looks satisfied, until she finds out that it's blank. xD
So she turns back to Laurence, who's attempting to spit out the rest of the note, and she's like, "No... Eat it! Come on! Eat it!"
So Laurence spent the next 5 minutes trying to swallow a wad of paper. Every once in a while throwing out, "Ink tastes terrible!" or, "It's turning my tongue blue!" Seriously, the last time I laughed this hard was like, last November. LOL!!! I wish I could have caught it on video. xD And now, honestly, the thing I'm wondering most is what our teacher thinks the note said to have him eat it in response. xDD
I finally lean over after our teacher's walked away and is back to teaching (this whole ordeal lasted about 30 seconds. xD) and whisper, "Of all forms of defense, you chose to eat it?"
"It was a last resort!" I almost fell off the counter laughing again. xD

Oh my gosh! After you guys left, Roo and Michael played it on their computers, and we had the whole classroom, "We've gotta hold on to what we've got! It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not! We've got each other, and that's a lot for love..." xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 20 May 2010, 11:36 pm

Yes. I so wish I had been there... That would have been epic. I'm so annoyed that I missed it. But, it sounded HILARIOUSLY EPIC!

Whoa, we're half way there! Whoa livin' on a prayer! Take my hand, and I'll make it a swear! Whao! Livin' on a prayer! Tommy's got his six string in hock. Now he's holding in what he used, to make it talk, so tough, it's so tough. Gina dreams of running away! When she cries in the night, Tommy whispers, it's okay! We've gotta hold on, to what we've got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not... Sorry....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 21 May 2010, 7:46 am

xDDDDDDDDD LMFAOOO. Omgggg Lauren that is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! xDD

Ahaha, nice, Eileen. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 21 May 2010, 8:07 am

Yes!

Haha, yeah...
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 21 May 2010, 9:06 am

I wish we had a regular class again today! (We have our final test) It was so funny though. I think the best part is when she was trying to get it out of his mouth. It looked like tug-o-war with a dog. xD And this whole time he's making muffled, "NOM! OM Nuh!" sounds. xD

We've got each other, and that's a lot for love...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 21 May 2010, 9:11 am

Yeah! I know! I didn't study for the test. I don't care though. But, regular class is so much more fun.

We'll give it a shot! Whoa! We're halfway there! Whoa! Livin' on a prayer! Take my hand and we'll make it a swear, whoa! Livin' on a prayer! (Livin' on a prayer!) We've gotta hold on, ready or not, we livve for the fight and we're not gonna stop! Whoa! We're halfway there!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 21 May 2010, 6:40 pm

Hehehe, I didn't either, and I think I did just fine. It is. I love Spanish. Smiley

WHOA! WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! WHOA-OH! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 21 May 2010, 7:32 pm

Yeah, me too. It's fun.

Whoa! We're halfway there! Whoa! Livin' on a prayer! Take my hand and we'll make it a swear! Whoa! Livin' on a prayer!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 21 May 2010, 7:53 pm

I can't believe that we have to be split up next year... I love our class!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 21 May 2010, 7:56 pm

I know! I can't understand why we need to be split up! Our class is so much fun!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next