Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*<>YoShI's IsLaNd<>* Chapter 1: The Council's Secret

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*<>YoShI's IsLaNd<>* Chapter 1: The Council's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: *<>YoShI's IsLaNd<>* Chapter 1: The Council's Secret

Post by Scooter Sun 01 Aug 2010, 6:40 pm

(
Dreamer wrote:
PeggySnow wrote:"All right," Fuzzy said, standing up, and taking her spear from off the ground. "Follow me, then. The books have subtle titles. That's why it's so hard to find information,"
Claret nodded, grabbing her spear as well and following Fuzzy.

Scooter wrote:(RP Nadine? Sad please )
((Sure, who and who?))
How about Dusk and Astro? Yoshi )
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

*<>YoShI's IsLaNd<>* Chapter 1: The Council's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: *<>YoShI's IsLaNd<>* Chapter 1: The Council's Secret

Post by Dreamer Sun 01 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

Scooter wrote:(How about Dusk and Astro? Yoshi)

((Sure, you start.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 01 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

"Go ahead," Fuzzy held at the book. She looked back on the shelf, where Water Heroes was. "This book talks all about controlling water. It's the spell Stomp used to seperate the island, along with another that I just can't find..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 01 Aug 2010, 10:52 pm

Claret took the first book, and looked curiously at the second. "I bet there are secret passageways in this library."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 01 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

Fuzzy looked at Claret, dumbfounded that she'd never thought about. There had to be! There just had to! That must be where the books are! Possibly even a way to unite all the yoshi's....
"I'll ask my Gram," Fuzzy said. "She'll know. Would you care to ask her now?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 6:19 am

"Sure," said Claret.

((Sorry for all these short, lame posts. I'm just sort of following your lead. Razz ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:07 am

((Haha, no problem xD))

"All right. You can check the book out- my mum's the librarian, and she's no idea about the books secret." She placed the other book back on its shelf.

((Sorry, I think my yoshi has a british accent Eye Roll))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 3:34 pm

(( xD ))

Claret nodded, going over to the reception desk and requesting to check the book out.

(( YAY! *hugs Fuzzy* I LOVE BRITS! ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 5:08 pm

((xD))

Fuzzy walked past the desk where Claret was checking out her book.
"Hi sweetie!" her mum called.
"Ugh, not now, mum. We're going to go ask Gram question. Heck, you'll know, you work here." She lowered her voice. "What do you know about secret passages here?"
"Honey," she nodded her head in Claret's direction.
"It's okay mum, she's with me."
"Well, I do know a few.. You girls better listen closely.."

((IKR? Who doesn't? It's like "I'd really fancy a glass of rootbeer. I dunno wy it cracks me up xD))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:12 pm

Claret nodded, excited on the inside.

(( Everything sounds so much more attractive in a British accent. When we went to London, we were on the tube, and these teenagers (they were sort of goth/punk, awesome style, the boys wearing skinny jeans.. it was hawt.) were cursing their heads off, and it sounded so much nicer to hear the British teens say "fuck" than to hear American teens say the same. Eye Roll ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:56 pm

"In one of the book shelves, there's three books. You need to take them at in order, and a trap door opens up. If you go down, it will tell you anything that you need to know about anuthing."
"Wow mum, how do you know this?"
"Mom. Gram, whoever you want. The Council said that I'm entitled to tell anyone who asks," she paused. "They have a secret you know. They can't even tell me. The only way is to spy on them from one of the underground vents." She winked.

((LOL! Yeah, I bet. It seems like everything really is better with a british accent. Like, you can practically say anything. And, like you said, it sounds so much better Nod))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

Claret was surprised as how easily this information was retrieved. Surely, there was more to uncover...

((Ikr?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:33 pm

"Surprised?" Frost asked. "I know I can trust you, friend of Fuzzy's. I didn't catch your name, what is it?"
"Sorry, I should've told you sooner," Fuzzy looked away.

((Yep1 xD))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:42 pm

"Claret," she said. She was not used to being so sociable, and was feeling rather awkward on the inside.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:45 pm

"Does she know yet?"
"No, mum. Should I've...?"
"No, if you already didn't, than I will." She turned her head to Claret. "Er, just so you know, if you tell anyone, we're also entitled to kill you,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:54 pm

"Well, that would only be fair," Claret reasoned. "I rarely talk, so I don't think you really have to worry about me. I haven't talked this much in a year."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:58 pm

Frost nodded along with Fuzzy. "That's right." Fuzzy said. She turned back to her mother. "Did you want up to spy on Gram?"
"Yes, I need to know what it is. It may be crucial, and who knows when Gram will croak."
"Mum!" She turned to Claret. "You up for some sneaking? We can be super yoshi ninjas!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:01 pm

Claret snorted. "No need to act so childish, and of course I'm up for stealth, I do it all the time."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:07 pm

"Okay then. I think they're in a meeting now." Frost said. "Oh, that reminds me.." She leaned down, behind her desk, and pulled out a neatly folded paper. She walked out from behind the desk, and locked the crystal-like door. She walked back, and nudged the paper to the two yoshi's.
"This here," said Fuzzy. "Is a map. To the council, and in the vents. I've seen it many times."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:14 pm

Claret nodded, understanding. "So, the vent system leads to... hey, that vent over there should take us directly over to the council room."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:19 pm

Frost nodded. "Your right. The meeting's just started, so if you two go now, you can catch it. The vent is fairly big, so you both should be able to fit. I have a ladder right here," she snapped her fingers, and a silvery ladder led up to the vent. Another clap, and the map was folded up in Fuzzy's hand.
"Thanks mum." she walked over to the ladder, and started up.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

((Ooh, so there's magic in Yoshi world? Epic. Smug))

Claret followed Fuzzy up the ladder, anticipation welling up inside of her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

((Mmhmm, that is what Stomp used to seperate the islands. FUzzy comes from a magical family. Nod))

Fuzzy crawled into the vent, and sighed. The map was displayed in front of her. She closed her eyes, and she began to crawl. Without moving the map, it moved in front of her, so that she did not rip it.
After about five minutes later, they came to a fork. "Are you ready for this?" Fuzzy asked.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

(( Riiight, forgot about that, haha. Anyway, cool. Nod ))

Claret nodded, staying stone silent.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

((Mhmm Nod))

"All righty. Which way?" Fuzzy asked clearly.
A large golden arrow appeared pointing to the rigt side. "The right it is," Fuzzy said.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next