Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic** - Page 2 Empty Re: ~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

Post by Dreamer Sat 05 Dec 2009, 5:47 pm

Did you guys know, that emo isn't a style or emotion or anything?
It's actually a type of music. It stands for emocore or emotional hardcore.
Smiley
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic** - Page 2 Empty Re: ~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

Hmm... xD I did not know that. Good to know. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 05 Dec 2009, 5:57 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:Ahaha, yeah... But you still have yet to meet me when it's just one of the days where I can't cheer up. I'm no fun then...

I'm having one of those days xP
I just can't seem to cheer up. Even after eating a fail waffle.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 5:58 pm

Aw *huggles* I'm sorry...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 05 Dec 2009, 6:08 pm

Its okay, I just hope I'm happier tomorrow, so I can work on my story.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:09 pm

That's the worst isn't it? Just sort of being mad with the world, and not really knowing why? And even worse, knowing that you're angry or whatever, and wanting to be happy, but not able to achieve it. xP
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 06 Dec 2009, 7:01 am

Well said.

I'm working on the ending for chapter 3 right now.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Dec 2009, 1:14 pm

Thank you. Smug

Ooh, *waits*
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 06 Dec 2009, 7:34 pm

FINALLY! I FINISHED IT!
*starts typing chappie 3*
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 06 Dec 2009, 8:18 pm

~Chapter 3~

I awoke the next morning, early. It was only 5:30. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, so I dressed very quietly, and went down to the common room. I sat down in an armchair by the fire, and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill from my bag. I decided I would write to my father.

Dear Father, I'm at Hogwarts, just got here last night. I got sorted into Slytherin house. What house was mum sorted into? Write back soon. Love, Alex.

"Who are you writing to?"
I jumped.
"Draco! You scared me!" I exclaimed hitting Draco, for sneaking up on me.
"Sorry." He said, smiling.
"Seriously, who are you writing to?"
"My dad." I responded.
"Just your dad?" He asked.
"Yes, my mother... Passed on... about a year after I was born." I told him. I pretended to brush my hair out of my face, so I could brush away a tear, but Draco got there first. His hand touched my face, and he kept it there, holding my face in his hands, looking into my eyes. He looked like he wanted to tell me something, but instead, he moved away from me, looking down, and murmured,
"Sorry."
"Don't be." I whispered. There was an awkward silence, until I said,
"Well, I should um, go to the Owlrey, and um, send this."
"Right, I'll um, see ya around." Draco said, looking at his feet.
I made my way out of the common room, and up to the Owlrey. As I was looking for my owl, Olivia came running up behind me.
"What happened! Tell me everything!" She exclaimed.
"Nothing happened." I said, not looking at her.
"Did you kiss?" She asked.
"No, we're just friends, nothing more." I told her.
"Do you want to be more?" She asked.
"I don't know." I lied.
"If you do, you should tell him." She told me.
"I can't, its just not that easy." I said, tying the letter to my owl, and watching her fly away.
"I'm hungry. Lets get breakfast." I said, walking past her, out of the Owlrey.
We started walking down to the Great Hall. About halfway, Oliva said,
"I left my bag in the common room." And she hurried off to get it, without another word. I shrugged. She did that sometimes.
"Alex! Wait up!" I heard a voice yell, as Draco come running up behind me.
"Hey." I said, hoping he wouldn't bring up what happened in the common room.
"Hey, going to breakfast?" He asked.
"Yup." I replied.
Just then, there was a loud crash, as a vase fell, a swish of something silver, and a moan of pain.
"Potter!" Draco yelled. I looked at the floor where the vase broke, and lying on the floor was Harry Potter. Potter got up, and pulled out his wand. Draco did the same.
"Stupify!" Draco yelled. Potter was blasted off his feet, and there was another loud crash, as he slammed into a suit of armor. We heard footsteps.
"C'mon, he can't prove anything, if we're not here." Draco said, as he grabbed my hand, and we started running toward the Great Hall. When we arrived at the doors, we stopped to catch out breath.
"That was close." I panted.
"Defiantly." Draco said. He was still holding my hand, as we entered the Great Hall. As I sat down, my bag ripped in half, spilling its contents everywhere.
"Oh, shoot." I muttered, as I gathered my boks off the floor.
"Let me help you." Draco said, standing up.
"Its okay, I got it. I'll be right back." I said, hurrying out of the Great Hall, toward the common room. Halfway through the Entrance Hall, was when it happened. I heard a voice yell,
"Stupify!"
The spell hit me straight in the forehead, and I fell to the ground, my books flying everywhere. I heard the voice say,
"Petrifus Totalus"
I froze, blood trickling down my face. I heard footsteps, as my attacker ran away. I heard a farmiliar voice yell,
"Alex!"
Then, everything went black.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 06 Dec 2009, 8:23 pm

I finally have a name for this story.

P.S Slytherin Banner
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Dec 2009, 8:48 pm

Ooh, I love it! Very good chapter. I loved this part:

"Did you kiss?" She asked.
"No, we're just friends, nothing more." I told her.
"Do you want to be more?" She asked.
"I don't know." I lied.

Made me laugh. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 06 Dec 2009, 8:51 pm

I made Draco and Olivia sound really nosy in this chapter xP

You guys better hang on to your pants. Cuz the next 2 or 3 chapters are gonna blow them right off. (I hope) They should be really... interesting
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 06 Dec 2009, 9:52 pm

LOL! Can't wait. Wink
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 07 Dec 2009, 7:45 am

Yayy, I like the new chapter! Smug

I seriously need to finish typing up DYTM... Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 07 Dec 2009, 9:11 am

Yeah, you do Nadine. I must read more!!!!!! xD Sorry, I'm like, uber hyper considering it's 7 in the morning. Eye Roll We're leaving to catch the bus as soon as little bro finishes breakfast. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Mon 07 Dec 2009, 4:02 pm

Thanks Nadine.
Yes! POST! POST! POST! POST! xD

I just got home from school. I hate mondays xP
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 08 Dec 2009, 6:32 pm

I too just got home from school, and I tipped over from the weight of my backpack. xP
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Wed 09 Dec 2009, 2:41 pm

xP my backpack weighs about 20 pounds xD it hurts my shoulder xP
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 09 Dec 2009, 3:55 pm

Mine doesn't. xD Well, if I didn't just take home my homework binder, all my stuff wouldn't even fit in my bag. Eye Roll So that's why I have a homework binder.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 09 Dec 2009, 8:02 pm

I have my Geography textbook, two three-ring binders, and spiral bound notebook, about a 3 lbs calculator, coat, and three books. And that's a light load today.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Wed 09 Dec 2009, 8:39 pm

I carry around every day: 1, 3 subject notebook, 4, 1 subject notebooks, 2 thick workbooks, 1 sketchpad, the 5th HP book, 1 3 ring binder, and a lunchbox. On some days, I have to carry P.E clothes & shoes, which makes my backpack 3 times heavier for some reasom
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 09 Dec 2009, 9:13 pm

IKR? I have to bring PE clothes on Mon. and Fri. (to one day, back home the other. xD) I always just wear my tennis shoes though. Too lazy to carry them around. xP
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 10 Dec 2009, 7:40 am

I keep sneakers in my gym locker so I don't have to wear sneakers every other day. Nod
But yeah, if I brought home things in their seperate binders every day, I'd be bringing home two 2 1/2 inch binders (they're HUGE, trust me.), one 1 1/2 inch binder, one 1-inch binder (our teachers were very specific with their binder requirements), one composition notebook (like the marble ntoebooks, except mine is white with rainbow polka-dots), one Earth Science review book that litterally two and a half inches thick, my lunch, and gym clothes on Mondays and Fridays.

With a homework binder, all I need is that one-inch binder, assignment pad (which is in the binder), English notebook, and lunch. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 10 Dec 2009, 6:34 pm

Nice. Smile Oh, we have PE every day. Nod Exhausting...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next