Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic** - Page 3 Empty Re: ~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

Post by Music Is Love Thu 10 Dec 2009, 7:38 pm

Yup. Dodgeball today xP I like dodgeball, but I suck at it xD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic** - Page 3 Empty Re: ~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 10 Dec 2009, 7:49 pm

Ahaha, I'm in a basketball unit. Eye Roll I suck at it too. Don't feel bad...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 10 Dec 2009, 8:00 pm

Ahh, today in gym was such an epic fail. Annoyingly enough, even though Shannon, Katrina, Lewis, Jarod, Ricky and me were standing in an obvious group, wanting to be playing eachother, our gym teacher put the guys to play with some other girls and us to play with Ali and the rest of the populars, who were not only cheating and being overly competitive, but telling us we fouled when we didn't. I got hit with the ball several times because I was standing on the very edge of our court, staring at Ricky, xD, so I wasn't exactly prepared for Shannon to chuck the ball at my face. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 10 Dec 2009, 8:39 pm

LOL! I mean, it's sad, but the ends rather funny. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 11 Dec 2009, 3:53 pm

Yeah, looking back, it sort of is. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 11 Dec 2009, 7:35 pm

I just can picture you in gym clothes, staring across the court at Ricky who's looking the other way, then a ball just beaming you in the face. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 11 Dec 2009, 9:57 pm

Oh goshh. Eye Roll Yeah... there I was, standing in a light orange ty-dye Figure Skating Camp t-shirt and short navy blue Soffee shorts (actually, depending on how I was standing, my shirt covered my pants and it looked like I wasn't wearing pants, xD), and Converse high-tops, at the very edge of the court, staring sideways at Ricky, who's so cute because he's actually trying, xD, and the next thing I know I'm being hit by a basketball and Shannon is yelling at me for not paying attention. Eye Roll

I've always wonder why boys try so hard in Gym and when we get to the excersize equipment, they actually excersize, where as us girls just sit there on the equipment and talk. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 12 Dec 2009, 11:20 am

LOL, to both of those! I usually try, but only if there's a reason TO try. Otherwise I just do stupid things to try and irritate the Populars. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 12 Dec 2009, 1:25 pm

Lol, yes! When we were in our soccer unit, I tried and I was good, and during feild hockey I tried and was good, and in our football unit I tried and failed epically, xD, and in this unit I'm not even bothering to try anymore. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 12 Dec 2009, 7:29 pm

LOL! In volleyball, I tried, and was pretty good, in soccer, tried, kind of failed, but was OK. In Golf/Archery, I failed. xD And now we're in basketball, and I fail! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 12 Dec 2009, 7:42 pm

Ohgawsh. Don't even get me started on how much I fail at volleyball. Last year, I swung my hand in the air about three feet away from where it was falling. xD Admittedly that was because I wasn't wearing my glasses and couldn't see, but still, it was such a fail. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 12 Dec 2009, 7:49 pm

xD I fail at lots of sports, I wouldn't say basketball is one of them though. I'm actually pretty good, considering my height. xD
The first time we played volleyball in gym, I was epic, the second time, I failed. Probly, cuz, the first time there was a hot guy standing behind me saying, "Come on! Don't lose it for the team!" when it was my turn to serve. And, I guess that makes me do really good! xD The second time, there were one of the many groups of Populars yelling at me for no reason.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 12 Dec 2009, 7:52 pm

Lol! Guys have such influential power. Like if Ricky says, "for me?" if he's asking me to do something and I'm refusing, I just kind of melt and I'm like "Okay, fine." Eye Roll
And then the pops just screw everything up. Razz
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 12 Dec 2009, 7:58 pm

Yeah, I don't even like the guy though. (but, like I said, he was really hot! xD)
There's like 5 diffrent groups of Populars in my grade >.< and they all hate me cuz I'm emo/goth/punkish.
And whenever they call me emo/goth/punk i always say, "Yeah, so? Your a prep! Got a prob wit me?" and I act all gangsta and they aren't smart enough to come up with a comeback! xD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 12 Dec 2009, 8:07 pm

Omg, there's a bunch of groups of pops in my grade too! O.o And YAY GO GOTH/PUNKS! *high fives* You rock!! Silly

Lol. Me and my friends, we just kinda ignore it. It doesn't bother us at all. It's just annoying to have the popular bully guys hovering over you at recess shouting EMO!! or breathing over your shoulder with Darth Vader noises. But their teasing is so pointless cause we don't care. Yes, we are dorks, and yeah, some of us are goth or punk or skater, and yeah, we're not afraid to be ourselves and be different. They try to tease us for that, but what they don't get is that we're proud to be who we are. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 12 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

EMO/GOTH/PUNKS NERDS/DORKS UNITE!!!!!

Yeah, when people ask me, "hey, are you goth?" or, "Hey, are you emo?" I'm always like, "Yeah I am! Gotta problem wit dat? I'm also overly obsessed wit Harry Potter!" xD then they walk away.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 12 Dec 2009, 10:33 pm

HUZZAH !!

Yeah, people don't ask if we're goth or what not.. they just see it.
My group of friends are mostly just different. Let's see. Georgia, the most unique person I have ever met, Jackie, crazy and fun and has a slightly perverted mind, xD, Becca and Kerrick, skater style, Gabe and Daisy, goths, Ricky and AJ, dorks/nerds. And then there's me... I'm sort of quiet cause I'm a deep thinker, I'm rocker-goth, I'm a nerd, and I am certainly unique. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:12 am

Lets see....
Lauren's the smart one, Brianna's the weird and crazy one, Noelle's the nomal one, Eryn's the one that acts like a kindergartener sometimes, Zack and Ryan (not in our groups really) are the popular buys, and I'm the emo/goth/ nerd thats really weird and crazy! Very Happy we're a strange group.

Chapter 4 is comin! Just gotta write a little more! It should be up today
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:24 am

Huh? Ohh... xD Never mind, that was uber stupid. Eye Roll

Alright, my turn!

Jenna's the one who sort of tries to be weird, but just fits in with the 'normal' crowd more easily, Eileen's the weird one and we fight all the time over very trivial matters. xD (not real fighting. The other day we fought over which page #8 was because the actual page 8 was labeled 9. xD) Abi is the oversensitive one, who can act rather perverted, I'm our uber dork, Josh is our tech geek, and Laurence, *exhale* I'm not even going to start. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 13 Dec 2009, 12:51 pm

xD
Me, you, n Nadine are a lot alike! I just noticed that.

Here comes chappie 4!!!

Once I type it that is...
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 13 Dec 2009, 1:37 pm

Indeed we are, Katie. Smug Me and Maddie are twins in appearence, and me and Lauren are twins in everything else. xD It's pretty creepy, really.. O.o
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:37 pm

Thats creepy. o.O
Me n Olivia look somewhat alike. N we act just alike. Dats why we're besties I guess Smile
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 13 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

Nice (:
Me and Ricky have like everything in common, no joke. Everything. Down to the fact that we both don't like soda because of the fizzies. It's so cool. We're best friends as well as boyfriend and girlfriend. (: And that's why I think we'll last a really long time.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sun 13 Dec 2009, 8:46 pm

Your really lucky Nadine. All the guys at my school are all really self-centered and abnoxious.
There is one guy I like that doesn't go to my school, he's really sweet n everything, but he doesn't like me. He doesn't even know I exsist, really.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 13 Dec 2009, 9:57 pm

Aw, that always kinda sucks... I'm lucky too. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next