Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic** - Page 4 Empty Re: ~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

Post by Dreamer Mon 14 Dec 2009, 7:30 am

Aww. *hug* My cousin and my best friend have the same problem. All of the guys at their schools are asses. Razz

Yup, me and Lauren are lucky duckies. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic** - Page 4 Empty Re: ~I Lied~ by Kay-Tizzle (aka, Music Is Love) **A Draco Malfoy fanfic**

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 14 Dec 2009, 6:34 pm

Yep, some guys are just like that...

Nod I don't know how well I'd do if I weren't lucky...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 14 Dec 2009, 7:08 pm

Razz

Today I realized just how lucky I am.
I have amazing friends, an amazing boyfriend, good grades, a loving family, electronic stuff, my writing talent, and so much more... (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Mon 14 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

I've got awesome friends, good grades, and I guess I'm good at writing.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 14 Dec 2009, 9:48 pm

I'm waaay lucky too. Epic friends, an awesome crush, electronics, good grades (sometimes), and my love for writing. *bursts into song* Who could ask for anything mooore? Who could ask for anything more...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:42 am

Aahahha, bursting into song is so fun. One time like two summers ago I was in the pool at my cousin's house and randomly she burst into song and then in the second verse she stopped and was like, "Whoa. Did I just burst into song?!" xD It was a HSM song, too. Eye Roll She was singing... I think it was, All For One from HSM2... everybody all for one, this summer has just begun, let's rock and roll and just let go in the rhythm of the sun, everybody have fun in the sun, now that all the hard work, work is done, everybody one for all, and all for one!

. . . I used to be obsessed with HSM. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 15 Dec 2009, 10:10 pm

LOL! Me as well. It's killing me, because I'm writing an essay for English right now, and it's about Religion. All I want to put is 'Don't Stop Believing!' xD

You did? xD You're such a tomboy now, that I'm a little bit shocked! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:49 am

xD Omg, that'd be so funny. Eye Roll "And blah blah blah Religion and the most important thing is DON'T STOP, BELIEVIN! HOLD ON TO THE FEELIIIIIINNNN! STREETLIGHTS, PEOPLE, WHOOAAAAA..." xD

Lol, yup. Me and Sophie were obsessed. Eye Roll But I used to be WAY more of a tomboy than I am now. I found a picture of me in 5th grade I think it was, at the 4th of July, and I'm wearing sneakers, what look like blue boys athletic pants (IDK how to describe it, but they make a noise when you rub the legs together. xD Like the shorts guys wear. Except pants.) , and a dark green T-shirt. When I saw that picture I was like OMG! xD Now I'm more of a girl. Eye Roll Except still tomboyish. Just now it's more like I'm a tomboy in mind than in what I wear. Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 16 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

Aah. xD LOL! I know exactly what you mean about the swishy pants. That's what I call them too. xD Wow, I used to be way more girly. I loved wearing dresses from about 1st grade through 4th. The next year, when I transferred schools, I changed my image a little bit.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Thu 17 Dec 2009, 6:33 pm

I remember I used to be afraid of tank tops and shorts. xD idk why, i just was
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 17 Dec 2009, 7:16 pm

xD
I've always disliked dresses. Except now I think they're cute, just don't put me in something pink or you die. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 18 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

LOL! Me as well. Me and Mum went dress shopping for the dance (which was EPIC!!!! I'll blog about it.) and she holds up this pink one, "Lauren! Look how cute this is! Do you want it?" "NOOOO!!!!!" xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Fri 18 Dec 2009, 4:07 pm

Yup. I hate dresses. There was just a End-Of-The-School-Year dance, n I didn't go to it cuz we had to wear dressses.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 18 Dec 2009, 4:17 pm

Haha, if there's a dance, then heck yeah, put me in a dress. Dance beats dress. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 18 Dec 2009, 8:19 pm

In agreement with the above post!! Dude, I would not miss a dance for anything. Unless I was, like, going on a date with Ricky instead of going to the dance. That would be excellent. Smug
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 18 Dec 2009, 8:33 pm

Agreed. xD OMG! I'm playing the most addicting game on FB! *livid* Must beat Abi's score! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 18 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 18 Dec 2009, 9:15 pm

O.O I owned her by 2000 points! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 19 Dec 2009, 10:01 am

Nice! Good job, wow I haven't been on in a while. Go back and read it, you guys are so random!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 19 Dec 2009, 10:22 am

Ahahaha, it's hilarious to go back and read threads. OMG. xD There was one time when I read the entire DMFC on WI (it was only like 100 pages then) and it was hysterical. Basically, all anyone was talking about FOR A HUNDRED PAGES was Draco's face. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 19 Dec 2009, 11:34 am

I know! I just kept coming back! We'd get off into something, then somebody would relate it back to his face. ROFL!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 19 Dec 2009, 12:12 pm

xD thats hilarius! I really need to post chapters 4 and 5.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 19 Dec 2009, 12:25 pm

Yes please. O.o
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 19 Dec 2009, 12:35 pm

LOL! OMG! This really is a hilarious thread! I loved it when we went into which sports we were good at, and which ones we failed at. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Sat 19 Dec 2009, 12:53 pm

I'll post it later.
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next