Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 4 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:58 am

"Yeah?" Fawn said, wondering why annyone would ever try to impress him. But then she looked at him, and that was all she needed. He was hot. Well, not to her anyway. Just... he was rather good looking. As they arrived at the combat field, Fawn thought to herself, If he even dares to say something- well, I have two perfectly good middle fingers. She snickered at the thought.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 4 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:59 am

Jake shook his shaggy dirty-blonde hair out of his eyes. "Hey, Blaze, you look hot."
"Nice try, Jake, but nothing distracts this ninja." She flipped into the arena and scrambled onto the boulder across from him. "Not even compliments from you. I'm not like other girls." She leapt towards a tree and climbed it with apparent ease, disappearing in the leafy canopy. Jake stared overhead, murmuring,
"That's right you aren't."

((He's secretly in love with Blaze. xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

((All righty then xD))

Fawn sighed, relieved that Jake hadn't made any of his comments. She sat down where she was, and watched them practice. They were both very good at it. Blaze was very cat-like, graceful even. She sighed again, and wished that she could be as delicate...
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:37 am

((xD And what's even funnier, she has absolutely no idea. Eye Roll ))

Hidden in the tree tops, Blaze watched Jake stare overhead warily. She quietly drew her sword, and then threw herself off the branch and plummeted towards Jake with the sword held aloft. Jake, having been facing the other direction, barely had time to react before Blaze was beside him, the sword leaving a deep gouge in his arm. It began to heal before their eyes, and Blaze pumped her fist into the air triumphantly. "I win!"
"Unfair advantage!" Jake protested, inspecting his wound.
"Hah, you wish."
"This is going to take all day to heal!" he complained. After a moment he added, "Kiss it to make it better?"
"I'm not your mother, Jake," Blaze snorted, cleaning his blood off her sword and sliding it back into the sheath. "Suck it up, I nearly chopped your leg off last time, remember?"
"Vividly," he spat, looking slightly crestfallen.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:41 am

((Eye Roll That's always funny))

Fawn inspected the fighting, which ended abruptly. Fawn watched as Jake's injuries healed. She'd had her fair share of injuries herself. Actually, combat, almost identicle to this, before her friends had all been killed. Perhaps she'd try it out soon... if it wasn't over, of course.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

"Crap, we're going to be late for Swordfighting. You coming, Fawn?" Blaze asked. "If you are, get a sword and whatever else you want from the shed."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:11 pm

Fawn nodded. She sprinted over to the shed, and picked up a sword at random. Copying Blaze, she picked up wrist gaurds. "I'm ready," she called as she amerged from the shed. She jogged back over to Blaze.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm

Blaze nodded, noting Fawn's midieval-style sword and wristguards. "Let's go." She set off on a short path after Jake. They arrived at a clearing with several small, sand-filled rings, where a small crowd was congregated. Counselor Seth was standing at the head of them. Blaze spotted a few new campers in the midst of the crowd.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:38 pm

As they arrived, a counsler Fawn didn't recognize was talking to a small crowd. She zoned in and out, and impatiently waited to start, even tapping her toe at times. She had to admit, she was very excited.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:44 pm

"All right, now divide into pairs and choose a rink. Remember the defensive moves I demonstrated. If you need help, ask me, Blaze or Jake." Seth clapped his hands and the group began to diverge into pairs.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:00 pm

"Er, Blaze," Fawn said awkwardly. "Could you be my partner?"

Last edited by PeggySnow on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

"Sure," said Blaze. She led the way over to an open ring and hopped inside, taking one side. "Now, do you understand the basic defensive maneuvers Counselor Seth went over with the group?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:08 pm

Nope! But, I have practiced them before.... "Yes," Fawn lied easily, taking the other side of the ring.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:13 pm

"Great." Without warning, Blaze whipped out her sword and swung it at Fawn.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:24 pm

((Roleplay's up!))

Fawn gasped, and shielded herself with her sword, so that Blaze's hit hers instead of Fawn herself.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

"Good. You need quick reflexed for combat." Blaze pulled her sword back and lunged again.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

((Sure, you start?))
(ok) Conqix grabed an appel and stuck it on his horn. Yuk! he tought Why dose earth food taste so bad?
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:45 pm

Jasper wandered around the beaches, humming absentmindedly.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:55 pm

Conqix saw a traspart to mortals earthling called a Ghost.
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 4:57 pm

((Huh?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:23 pm

( Ghosts are invisible to regular hummans and they live on earth.)
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:35 pm

Fawn gasped as she lunged again, and did a back bend to avoid the sword- not the best way to dodge, but it worked, and she didn't get stabbed. She summer-saulted backword, and lunged at Blaze.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:22 pm

Blaze backflipped out of the way, landing on the railing of the ring with superior balance. "Nice, I didn't know you had any prior training with swordfighting."

((@Scott: Oohh. Didn't know what you were saying, there.))

Jasper thought he heard rustling in the trees and looked around.

Last edited by Dreamer on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

Fawn grinned. "Yes," she leaped onto the rail next to Blaze, with as much balance.
"I used to practice with my friends all the time, before they..." Fawn trailed off, and swallowed. Her friends had been hunted by a vampire she didn't know. They'd been killed before she had known what happen.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 20 Jul 2010, 11:06 pm

Blaze wondered what had happened to Fawn's friends, but did not press her. She simply continued the drills, tumbling back into the arena and swinging her sword through the air.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next